- Not-for-profit organization dedicated to increasing public awareness of Mental Health in families.
- Facebook fan base was in the low hundreds prior to AdBuy campaign
- Three ad campaigns developed
- Weekly reporting on ad performance enabled real-time campaign adjustment
- 20-fold increase in facebook fans and still growing
- 5 volunteers recruited
- Increase in website traffic
Personality Disorder Awareness Network is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to increasing public awareness and reducing the harm of Personality Disorders.
The organization’s main objective was to increase PDAN’s Facebook fan base to get the opportunity to support the people in need.
PDAN was actively participating in social media, but the return on marketing investment was very low.
AdBuy developed a Facebook ads campaign to target people in US who had demonstrated an interest for psychology, parenting and personality disorders.
Through the Facebook campaign, AdBuy enhanced PDAN’s online presence and improved the users engagement, experience and conversation.
PDAN’s expectations for social media engagement as a result of the campaign were greatly exceeded.